In India, countless engineering aspirants toil hard to realize their dream of getting into an IIT. However, the fabled world of IITs remains out of reach for many students. With fierce competition and limited seats, the road to IIT is tough. The guidance and assistance provided by IITian mentors may prove to be the deciding factor when it comes to succeeding in IIT JEE exam.
If you’re preparing for IIT exam, you must have felt the need to connect with someone who has faced the same challenges that you’re facing now. Whether we call it the need to interact or learning from someone's experience, finding someone who understands your struggles makes you feel like you belong. And that's a great motivating factor. With this in mind, we've come up with an innovative Shiksha Planner programme. Under this programme, we provide an opportunity to aspiring engineering students to connect with IITian who've aced the system in the recent years.
Shiksha Planner- Features and Achievements
- Free pan India counseling seminars for engineering aspirants.
- Enable interaction between aspirants and IITians.
- Provide solutions to challenges faced by students.
- Motivating students to work hard and get in best engineering colleges of our country.
- Setup an effective roadmap for students to enhance their preparation methods.
- Plancess initiated the campaign in Mumbai.
- We have covered 30 colleges across Mumbai catering to over 10000 students and also got appreciation
letter from them.
- Received overwhelming response from students – Questions asked by them clearly Reflected the need
for more seminars.
- Received letter of appreciation from each school for our efforts and conduct of the seminar.