The materials and information provided on this website is for reference purpose only. For official details/information, readers can refer the official website or contact official sources.
No Warranty as to Accuracy
Information on JEE Mag may become no longer accurate, as a result of passage of time, change in information by official website, modification of rules and regulations, government laws, system or human error. Plancess makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information written in/and/or on this website.
Anyone using the information quoted on this website should not take any action based in whole or in part on information found on this portal without first cross-verifying it with the official website. Any use of JEE Mag is at your own risk. Information comprised in and/or on this website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection to the use of this website by you or any other person.
- Your privacy is important to us. You are our valued reader. We will not sell any of your personal or contact information to another company.
- However, we do not guarantee links to third-party websites. We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
- We may alter/modify our privacy statement at any time, at our discretion.
Latest posts by Bhavana Singh (see all)
- How to prepare for JEE Advanced 2017 in last 6 months? - November 3, 2016
- How to improve your performance through Test Series - October 28, 2016
- Tips to Prepare for Medical Entrance Examinations in India - October 26, 2016